Thursday, August 17, 2006

I didn't see THIS guy at the petting zoo.


What is this, a knife? A paperweight? A dashboard ornament in the neighbor-kid's Trans-Am? Look -- when I think of goats, I think of fairly docile creatures. The worst I could say is that they can be a little pushy about getting my 25¢ worth of pellets from the gumball/goat food machine at the petting zoo. But look at this thing. The Satanists are trying to hijack the goat brand. Fangs on a goat! And it's resting atop a pile of bones...while severing a serpent. Holy Baphomet!

1 comment:

Dwardisimo Rex said...

In this arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign proclaiming: Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong!

Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds, and listen to me ye bewildered millions!

For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God"!

I request reason for your golden rule and ask the why and wherefore of your ten commandments.

You pal,
Lucifer

P.S.: Good "luck" with your hockey game tomorrow night. Thanks to our "arrangement," I think you'll be pleased with your new "talents."